I have just been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Jon Parker - Places and Races. The Liebster Award (from the German, meaning ‘dearest’) is for up and coming blogs. Thanks so much to Jon and everyone who has been reading my blogs! The Liebster Award is great in that it links nominators with nominees by giving guidelines that include setting your nominees questions.
Here are the Liebster Nominee Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to his/her blog
- Answer the 10 (or 11!) questions which are given to you by the nominator
- Nominate other bloggers for the award who have less than 200 followers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
- What is the longest you have stayed in a place that is not your own country?
- 6 months in Ireland – it was a fantastic experience
- What is your scariest travel experience to date?
- Someone trying to break-in to my hotel room
- What travel experience made you the happiest?
- Meeting the wonderful people of Shannon, Ireland
- What items do you travel with now that you didn’t to begin with?
- What advice would you give to someone who wants to travel but is scared it might not be for them?
- Try short, close to home little trips and go from there
- Which is your favorite continent you have visited?
- What makes travelers awesome people?
- Their curiosity and willing spirit
- What’s your funniest travel story?
- Flying with 2 large cats and 6 month old grandson – hysterical!
- If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of travel advice, what would it be?
- Start sooner!!!!!
- What’s the best way to chat up a travel blogger?
- Ask them where they’ve been
I’m nominating:@MrsBerich, @MichaelGraciela, @Stepsoftravel, @itsinmysuitcase, @MrMrsbkpkr
My questions for the nominees:
· What was your favorite trip or location?
· Have you ever quit a job or left a relationship to travel?
· How has travel changed you?
· Do you prefer solo, couple or group travel?
· How do you decide where to go next?
· How long have you stayed away from home at one time?
· What influenced you to begin travelling?
· How do you manage personal relationships while on the road?
· Where would you like to go that you have never been?
· What has been your most emotional journey?
Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to hearing my nominee’s answers – happy travels!